Old March 7th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Bob

Default The new boat search has concluded... (long)

"Andrew Kidd" wrote in message
newstt2c.190210$jk2.678156@attbi_s53...
"Charles Summers" wrote in message
WTG Andrew!!! I know you love the Triton... and hopefully when I get to
upgrade my boat, Triton is the way I'll get to go. They do make one

sweet
boat.

Seems like you'll have it in time for the Southern Classic too!

Thanks Man,
Yeah, for some reason I'm pretty partial to the Triton. I thought

they
were special when they first hit the market, and have not had that opinion
changed by time... I was, however, shocked as to how good the boats were
that many of the manufacturers had available now. Lots of choices out

there
for the consumer.
As for the Southern Classic, I'm unfortunately already commited to
Georgia over Spring break with the wife and kids. That, and the new boat,
kinda taps out all the fun money for the time being.
--
Andrew Kidd

But you do have a nifty, new toy to play with this year. And it's only a few
weeks until you get it, though might seem like forever!
Fished out of a Triton last year and was very impressed. Friend of mine has
one of the "Multi-Species" models (don't remember which one, though), and we
had a ball fishing on Castle Rock and Pettenwell lakes in Wisconsin.
Me, I'm a bit more of an aluminum, beat around kind of guy. You know the
type of boat I'm talking about. The one that has 2/3 of the paint scrapped
off of the bottom from seeing almost as many miles of submerged rocks as it
sees of open water. And Triton has a new Stick-Steer that I am going to have
to take a look at and dream about scrapping some more paint. Hope the wifey
is ready for another small hit to the bank account :-D

Fish often
Bob