Old March 7th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Andrew Kidd

Default The new boat search has concluded... (long)

"Brad Coovert" wrote in message
Congrats on the new Triton, Andrew.

See what happens when you go out fishing with guys with new boats!

What model did you buy? I'm sure when I see it I'll feel that little

TR176 is
just inadequate.

Hi Brad...
I don't know if I'd come around my wife for a while, if I was you! :-)
I've blamed this entirely on you.... (she didn't buy a word of it) :-)
I ended up opting for the TR186, with the 150hp EFI. I doubt you'll
feel all that inadequate, cause what you've got is an excellent fishing
machine! I can't wait to get out this spring. Should be good and warm by
the time I pick up the boat... But you know, that does
mean....ahummmm...that I'll be without a boat for about a month...
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!