Old March 14th, 2012, 02:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default ....got the fever....

john b wrote:
Oh yeah, I'm barreling down the road. I have everything I need!
snip
And then I go to my rucksack and get my gold pan.....yeah baby I am
panning for gold.

I got the fever!

Literally panning for gold ? There are a few folks who show up in
Cooke City, Montana on summer weekends who go up in the mountains
to pan for gold. They're as secretive as fly fishermen about where
they go. They all have the exact same result though, to a man they
find just enough gold to pay for their gas to and from Cooke City.

--
Ken Fortenberry