Old November 23rd, 2003, 08:49 PM
Wolfgang

Default Flies for Tilapia?

"riverman" wrote in message

"Wayne Harrison" wrote in message

"riverman" wrote in message
Anyone know what they feed on, in general, and what flies would work

on
them? I found a great (stocked) pond about 5 km from me, and they were
making huge swirlies all over, especially in the muddy channel between

two
ponds.

can't advise about flies, but if you catch any and don't keep them,

you
don't know nothin' bout eatin no damn fish, boy.
\

Got a good recipe?

--riverman

(who ain't admittin' nothin')

How many do you need?

Generally speaking, most white-fleshed fish are pretty much interchangeable
for most recipes. Yes, there are exceptions, but tilapia will work very
well for just about anything you want to do with it.

That said, if you really do still need a recipe, I can supply some.

Wolfgang