Old April 21st, 2010, 04:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
HobbHott

Default Google groups

HobbHott wrote in news:jiuzn.60382$pj7.58854
@en-nntp-15.dc1.easynews.com:

"George" wrote in
:

Cox is going to stop providing newsgroups on June 30th. I have been
looking through Google groups trying to find this one and I only find
references to it. Is anyone accessing the group through Google.

You can establish a 1 GB per month, free account with YottaNews.

Here is the signup link.

http://www.yottanews.com/freeaccount.php

I had it at one time, and had no problems; but my UseNet needs

surpassed
Yottas' free capacity. (Had to go to PAY UseNet)

HH.

Forgot to mention George,

In Google UseNet Groups you will not have any Binary files, they only
provide text files in this setting.

HH.