Old May 8th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Warren

Default The midges.

wrote...
You really tied those nicely Josh. Perfecto.

The whole bunch was outstanding. I wish I would have received them
before I left to go fishing with Mark Tinksy. I got into some fish
taking midges and there were several in the swap that would dead
ringers for what was out on the water. I did okay, but I can't help
wonder if I wouldn't have just slayed those fish with some of these
patterns. I was able to get by with my collection of San Juan
flies, but I definitely see lots of flies from this swap that will
find their way into the box once I replicate them. Freaking awesome
work guys!
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt on either yahoo or earthlink to respond via email)