Old May 9th, 2004, 05:15 PM
tony weall

Default The midges.

its just a straw, pliers and kitchen stove, i got the idea from riverman
"pw" wrote in message

I did the sorting last night and dropped off your packages at the
postoffice on my way in this morning.
So start looking for them in the mail in a few days.

Thank you for participating and patience.

I didnt take to time to look at the flies yet, so that will have to
happen tonight.

There are a few left over. Im planning to mail them to that
schoolteacher if someone can mail
me his address.

Got them Svend! Wow, nice grouping (Young Frankenstein. Pffft!
Pffft! Pffft! :-)

Best swap to date IMHO!

Sure learned a bunch and a lot about some clever packaging! How did
Tony W do that? Hans - I have to admit it took me a few to figure out
how to open that box! g

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

News==----

Newsgroups

=---