Old April 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
dan/danl

Default Tracker Boats

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:46:45 -0400, dan/danl
wrote:

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 00:23:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Saturday, October 5, 1996 12:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, HARRY DUDLEY wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Tracker line of Bass boats? If so is a
40Hp motor enough for two people in the 16-18ft boat size. How about
stability for lake fishing.....or recemmendations for a not really
expensive boat of this type, yet stable platform. Thanks for help.
Harry D.

How about Crestliner 1650 Super Hawk:
http://www.aluminumboatguide.com/com...50-Super-Hawk/

Take a look at the Alumacraft line. The Competitor and Dominator are
models I knew lots of guys used when I lived in WI. Always heard good
reports on em. Almost bought a Dominator, was ready to sign the
paperwork when I ran into a bad economy issue and pulled out. Have
fished out of both as a passenger and liked both.

Dan

http://www.alumacraft.com/models.php

Nice to see old ghost posts are appearing here as well as elsewhere.