Old December 27th, 2003, 05:28 PM
wbl

Default The Blue Ribbon Coalition - foreign funded industry group -here's the lowdown

(Sportsmen Against Bush) wrote in message . com...
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/17/we...ew/17SEEL.html

THIS is what Clark Collins and the blue ribbon coaltion want to get.
They want to turn the green spots into Kansas and Illinois. This is
the wilderness they want to "reform".

Thats not "balance", thats greed and ignorance.

Shame on you Blue Ribbon Coalition, and shame on you clark collins

Thanks. I'd forgotten to renew my membership. I'll go do it now.
I'm going to make a donation in the name of my tree-hugging,
hand-wringing brother as well.