Old December 28th, 2003, 06:43 AM
David Snedeker

Default The Blue Ribbon Coalition - foreign funded industry group -here's the lowdown

"wbl" wrote in message Thanks. I'd forgotten to
renew my membership. I'll go do it now.
I'm going to make a donation in the name of my tree-hugging,
hand-wringing brother as well.

Hey thats great! I understand you can now send your generous donations to
the new Idaho offices of the BRC. So much more convienient than sending it
all the way to Japan. Besides Yamaha and Kawasaki can use your money to rip
open ALL the National Parks and the Monuments too to MOTORSPORTS!! Yahoo!
Just can't wait to open up the Gettysberg Battlefield to Motocross and the
Grandcanyon to Dirtbikes. Make sure you make the donation in your real name
so that your grandchildren will be able to know how much you cared about
your country.

Not.
Dave