Old November 1st, 2004, 11:57 PM
Jeff Miller

Default Ashville Bound - Blue Ridge Parkway

Guy Thornberg wrote:

Isn't the B key close to P key? (only 2 3/4")
TR to follow.(short & simple)
My dear wife sold me on the idea of seeing Ashville and fly fishing would be
a great vacation. It was a ploy to see our daughter and her husband in
Fayetteville. Got home last night from a leisurely 1,188.7 mile non-stop
stroll along the Interstates. Proctologist will have to wait 4 more years
until my butt heals enough to be reexamoned.

g... and i'll acknowledge the "i" is closer to the "o"...but mich
ultra didn't (and will never) have anything to do with my wandering key
problems... vodka/gin, perhaps...

look forward to your bhotos and trib rebort...

jeff

"Jeff Miller" wrote in message

michelop ultra?? ... good god man, how far up did that proctologist poke?

Guy Thornberg wrote:

Headed to the Blue Ridge Parkway for 9-10 days and Ashville for four.
Pray for Trout...and me.

Hopefully no examinations though.
The proctoligisticalmantarianismer did his duty last year

(spelling?)(sorry

Mr. Welsh)...Enough...the Michelob Ultra is doing it's magic...
Trip Report disasters when we return.
Hopefully detoured through the White and Norfork.