Old February 21st, 2012, 12:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Books

On Feb 19, 10:08*am, Conan The Librarian wrote:
On Feb 15, 5:23*pm, Giles wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:21*am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

Cool!
Frank Reid

Sorta makes a boy wonder why librarians have never been widely
acknowledged as the legitimate and indisputable rulers of the world,
ainna?

* *I can't speak for Claspy,

Oh, hell, it's not like he's here to controvert anything you
say.....go ahead!

but I've known that for a long time.

And here's me thinking that the whole point of possessing
librarianistic knowledgeship is to share with the lesser beings.
sigh

* * * Chuck Vance (who knows that with that awesome power comes huge
responsibility, but is willing to accept it)

Personally, I've always felt that one should be grateful for what one
can accomplish and maintain a suitable humility with regard to the
rest. I remain content in the profligate and capricious exercise of
power and ever so willing to leave the responsibility to those who
manifestly do such a superlative job with it.

giles
so, how's things down in old Mexico and all that?