Old May 7th, 2012, 03:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Default Books

Giles wrote in
:

On Feb 28, 9:16*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote
innews:ae7d3eb3-fa2b-4a5d-a0c8-911a88e5

:

On Feb 22, 1:17*pm, Conan The Librarian wrote:
On Feb 20, 6:56*pm, Giles wrote:

On Feb 19, 10:08*am, Conan The Librarian
wrote:

On Feb 15, 5:23*pm, Giles wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:21*am, Frank Reid © 2010

wro
te:

Cool!
Frank Reid

Sorta makes a boy wonder why librarians have never been
widely acknowledged as the legitimate and indisputable
rulers of the world
,
ainna?

* *I can't speak for Claspy,

Oh, hell, it's not like he's here to controvert anything you
say.....go ahead!

* *Oh, OK... and he's just a reference liberrian, so he doesn't re

all
count anyway.

but I've known that for a long time.

And here's me thinking that the whole point of possessing
librarianistic knowledgeship is to share with the lesser beings.
sigh

* *I try to as much as I can.

More than should be (or has been, tradionally) expected of any
reasoanble being.....by any reasonable being.

But around the house I just get Carol
telling me, "You know more useless facts than anyone I know".

Useless facts is a lot like trivia. *Which is to say, they ain't no
such thing.....they's only piquant knowledge in search of context.

* *What's a boy to do?

* * * Chuck Vance (who knows that with that awesome power co

mes
*huge
responsibility, but is willing to accept it)

Personally, I've always felt that one should be grateful for
what one can accomplish and maintain a suitable humility with
regard to the rest. *I remain content in the profligate and
capricious exercise of power and ever so willing to leave the
responsibility to those who manifestly do such a superlative job
with it.

* *Words to live by. *:-)

Well, we lives by words and we dies by words......or maybe not.
Anyway, at the end of the day we lives and we dies.....or so we've
been told.

giles
so, how's things down in old Mexico and all that?

* *Still in Texas, but we should have the house on the market with

in
3-4 weeks. *Once that's done, it's just a matter of time. *And bei

ng
gentleman of leisure since the beginning of November, I gots lots
of time. *Carol on the other hand is still working, so she might
have a slightly different view.

Time. *Ah, yes. *We've heard rumors thereof. *Sounds like pretty

much
a ****ty deal in the long run. *No one gets out alive and all that.

* *So how's things in Curdistan?

One can always bitch.....hey, it's free.....right?

But the fact is that one is really not inclined to. *Looking out
the window, even sepia is an exotic tint right now, longish after
the sun has set. *But it's late February.....March comes
soon.....and after that revitalization can't be far behind.

Hell, they're already starting to tap the trees.

giles

moron!

moron.

g.