Old July 11th, 2008, 03:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default Arizona

On Jul 11, 9:39*pm, "Joe McIntosh" wrote:
Son in law buying a home in Prescott
Arizona this week *after six years of living in Minnesota.
Thank god--walleye fishing *during our visits has been fun and the walleye
eating great, but I am looking to try a new area.
Any trout fishing around Prescott ? Can anyone recommend a good guide book
for the area? Thanks.
Joe the Elder

IJ: Welcome to my second home state! Sorry that I spend practically no
time there....it would be fun to meet up! Prescott is a sister city to
Flagstaff.

YES, there is plenty of trout fishing on the Mogollon Rim (a word
unique in that the letter 'o' has three different pronounciations:
"MUG-ee-own"). Can't recommend any books, but a roff search will show
some threads about 5 years back.

Enjoy the climate....Prescott is close to heaven.

--riverman