Old January 29th, 2006, 09:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Okuma reel ????

I got an Epixor 30 for Christmas. I have no idea how it fishes since I have
stopped fishing,but it sure feels nice on the rod out in the garage.
Hopefully I can use it in April some time.Or thereabouts.
"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
I've got the 20 and I love it. I also have quite a few of the Avengers to
compare the Metalloid against, and I think if I bought anymore Okuma's I'd
go with the Metalloids.

"Ken Blevins" wrote in message
I know that a lot of you guys used the Okuma's avenger spinning reel and
was wondering what you could tell me about the Metalloid MD15-20- or 30 .I
have a Shimano Stratic2500 and a Diawa Capricorn 2500 and was looking to
pick up something a little less costly. I have a avenger 20 that I like ok
but it's had a hitch in the handle since day one. [A little heavy also]
Once it starts turning it works great.

Thanks for your time

Ken Blevins