Old October 31st, 2007, 02:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default trolling motor

fishtale wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:12 pm, wrote:
That all depends on the style and make of the motor you are going to buy.
Also, if this boat is like a small row/john boat, you can attach a transom
mount on the side of the boat and still control it by the handle.

Maxhttp://www.anglingadventures.infohttp://www.e-z-travel.net

Yes it is a small boat with a motor on the back. I need to find a
place to install a trolling motor. I looked for pictures on the web.
Will search side mount. A further question is can I fully charge the
battery via solar.

Sure,,a standard solar charger will fully charge a 12 volt battery in
about 14 days,, if the sun is bright

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control