Old April 5th, 2007, 07:30 AM posted to alt.fishing.catfish,alt.fishing
Dr.D

Default photo of a very big catfish caught

It depends on what kind and how much food and so on. Maybe 4 or 5 feet long

90 95 lbs. ; that lake is deep.
"Dr. D"

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Dr.D wrote:
There are catfish in lake Mead how big I don't know but they are there.
"Dr. D"

I bet they are big, I threw some back in after catching them 45 years ago,
how big can cats get in 45 years ?
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,