Old July 27th, 2010, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default OT Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

On 2010-07-27 16:44:47 -0400, Ken Fortenberry
said:

Fred wrote:
snip
Why post any obvious political remarks racist or not to a FF NG?
Beyond me???

For better or worse we've never avoided political discussions
on roff. We've always maintained that any discussion which might
occur between fishing buddies on a fishing trip is fair game for
roff.

That of course includes calling one good man's wife a **** and his
daughters little pussies. Seems like only yesterday..........

Oh, I forgot. You aren't reading me anymore.

Louie