Old February 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz[_2_]

Default Worst Fishing show on TV

Roland's show is pretty bad, endless promotion. Beat Charlie moore is also
a must miss fishing show, no value to an angler. Never heard of Dimestore
Fisherman, but none can compare to the crapfest known a Fish TV

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Mike Getz" wrote in message
I know I replied in another thread about Steve's Show, This in no way
includes his program. I'd like to hear what others think is the worst
fishing show on TV and why.

For me, there are three fishing shows I just cannot watch. One is Fishing
with Roland Martin, another is Beat Charlie Moore and the last is The
Dimestore Fisherman. I'm sure there are others out there that absolutely
love those shows, but I just can't watch them.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com