Old February 25th, 2008, 05:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default Worst Fishing show on TV

Hank Parker aired a show two weeks ago , he was fishing my Wiggle rig
when he could not catch them any other way, he tossed it out, (and
nailed the bass "every time") but he didn't give the name of the rig (he
just said this "bungee thing" every time he used it) (I personally gave
Hank these rigs), I have spoken to him many times about the problem I am
having with Mojo, so He just fished it on his show, and gave neither of
us the credit or the endorsement. (he is close friends with the owner of
Mojo) but he used the very wording of my patent when describing it.

He was shooting the show about the Berky sinking minnow, and was sight
bed fishing for S. mouth, when he could not get the first to hit the
minnow, he tossed my rig out , and nailed the fish. Most of the time he
was catching the bass on the sinking minnow alone, but when a fish would
not hit it, or anything else, he tossed out the Wiggle rig.

That show was not promoting me or the rig, at least not directly. He was
also Honest about the Berkly (who was paying him) not always catching
the fish. This was not a sell out by Hank to his sponsors

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control