Old May 16th, 2004, 04:36 AM
Sierra fisher

Default Tube Fly Tools

I use the HMH adapter with my Renzetti Traveler with no problem. Since I
bought my HMH adapter, I have seen knockoffs for as little as $10. sorry
that I cannot remember where.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Padishar Creel" wrote in message
I have both and the tube fly adapter works great. I am just a fanatic so

purchased both or them.

By the way, the adapter does not work with the Renzetti Traveler vise (I
have one of those as well). The mandible cannot extend cuz the vise head

is
in the way.but the Regal should work fine. I do think you can buy just

the
tube fly part from Renzetti...I bought the whole set so I have a table top
mount and the vise mount for both my tube fly vise and my traveler.

Chris

"Hooked" wrote in message
All the posts about tube flies have got me interested again. I have a
Renzetti Cam Traveler vise, and a Regal vise. I've seen the tube fly

vise
by
Renzetti, and was wondering if I could just buy the head and convert the
Traveler? Or would I be better off buying a tube fly adapter that would

be
held in my Regal vise, such as shown he
http://www.flyfishusa.com/fly-tying/tube-fly-tools.htm ?

---