Old May 17th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Stephen Welsh

Default whats your largest fish caught on smallest fly

"detoor" wrote in news:YIaqc.44067$TT.36561@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

where have u been fishing steve as browns here are all backing up waiting
for the rains to begin their run especially on eucumbene

I've been told (haven't been out for a week or so now) they're lining up
down here (Goulburn) as well. My recent fishing has been mainly in the
feeder streams to the G, and around Eildon. We're having some rain
today, which may trigger a run in the next day or two. Unfortunately it
doesn't appear to be "a lot" of rain or pushing up your way.

Steve