Old May 11th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Skwala

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Skwala" wrote in message

snipola:

I know a few tribal members on various reservations... and I don't think
any would mistake one for an environmentalist....

Well, which one is that, Sparky? I mean, hell, if one bad apple spoils
the barrel, why don't you just shoot this one and everybody can go their
merry way?

Sparky? who really talks like that? sheesh...
If you want to start shooting someone, I vote you start with people that
illegally plant Pike and Walleye in trout waters.

Well.....gosh.....when you put it that way, they sound almost human.

True, true.......the pickanninies are just SO ADORABLE!

Wolfgang
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ahhh, the race card... nice.

I make a comment on political and economic practices I've experienced with a
few Native Americans, and you pull out the race card.

What's the matter, did I brush up against some cherished myth of yours?

Here's a question, What politico/economic corporation has done the most to
restore wildlife since the '70's; your average NW Tribal group, or the
Bonneville Power Administration?

Here's another question; Has the Boldt Decision
(http://www.propertyrightsresearch.or...t_decision.htm) enhanced
or hindered Salmon conservation?