Old April 6th, 2004, 04:07 AM
Willi

Default What's your favorite fly fishing book?

Kevin Vang wrote:

In article ,
says...

Anyone got a favorite book which explains tippets, knots, casting ideas,
etc?

When I was a 14 year old, give or take, myownself, I spent hours
and hours reading "Trout Fishing" by Joe Brooks. It's still
probably as good a primer on trout fishing as any. It's out of
print now, but I just checked Amazon and they have used editions
starting at $2.88. If that ain't a bargain, I've never seen one.

I reread it about a year ago. Good book. There's good stuff in there
including things that have gotten old enough that they're "new" again.

Willi