Old September 22nd, 2003, 01:33 AM
Andrew Kidd

Default OT - Mail Virus

"Carlos" wrote in message
It seems that of all the places I frequent, it's only those of us here, or
those that use the usenet that are getting clobbered.

Carlos

I think you're right Carlos. It's really funny. The *only* thing I use
the webmaster address is for this group and APBF. I have not received
another of these MS themed viruses in any of my other email accounts. I've
only been receiving about 30-40 a day. I have them filtered by "subject"
and "from" combinations, so I'm knocking out almost all of them now at the
server level. Ahhhh, the benefits of having access to the server! :-).

Bob LaLonde has a really good idea of the dummy address to forward email
from. If it gets to bad, just lose the account and start another. May have
to give that one some thought...

--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!