Old May 26th, 2004, 09:57 PM
MSeries

Default product ideas

"Chris" wrote in message
I am in the final year of a technology education degree course, part of
which involves designing a product and manufacturing it to prototype

stage.
The product has to be original, or better designed, than any similar

product
on the market. I am posting this message to a number of newsgroups in the
hope that someone will have a problem with a product they use, or can't

find
a product to suit their requirements in the market place. I would

appreciate
any (sensible) suggestions.

I have been designing a lamp bracket to clip into the klick-fix mount which
is already on my handlebar. My barbag has a lamp bracket but I don't what to
have to use the bag just so I can mount my lights. An official klick-fix
plate could easily have a bar bolted to it but I feel something more custom
would be better, plus I haven't got a spare plate so far.