Old May 26th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Pete Biggs

Default product ideas

Chris wrote:
I am in the final year of a technology education degree course, part
of which involves designing a product and manufacturing it to
prototype stage. The product has to be original, or better designed,
than any similar product on the market. I am posting this message to
a number of newsgroups in the hope that someone will have a problem
with a product they use, or can't find a product to suit their
requirements in the market place. I would appreciate any (sensible)
suggestions.

The holy grail of bicycle accessories: A strong, secure yet *lightweight*
lock. I want one! Get cracking please :-)

~PB