Old September 3rd, 2011, 02:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

Default r.o.f.f.

On 8/31/2011 6:18 PM, Ken Fortenberry wrote:
rw56 wrote:

One of the reasons I don't bemoan the demise of Usenet is because
Usenet was accepting of anonymity. Social networks will work much
better and will be more enjoyable for most folks when anonymity is
not allowed.

so trading off sorting through anonymity in exchange for loss of
personal privacy is a good thing, you reckon? I differ, and have never
had any problem sorting through the spammers and sock puppets on Usenet
by myself.
Tom