Old February 10th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Charles B. Summers

Default Wasted Nights...

Since there is no more Monday Night Football, I was flipping through the
channels trying to find something for the kids to watch last night. We have
Digital Cable which has a nice little menu screen that shows what is on, and
the times. I was scrolling through the screens and noticed that there was a
channel 107 that had a show on called "People that Fish". Hmm... maybe my
son would enjoy that!

Nope, he's still into Spongebob Squarepants, so I ran off to the den and
turned my TV to channel 107. What was really cool was that every show on
after that was a fishing show too! Can't remember all the names, but they
were all pretty interesting including the show where two guys were catching
large Canadian pike on a Banjo Minnow. The others were all bass related and
I think I even learned a thing or two!

This new found channel has given me something to look foreward to once again
on Monday nights... now if I could only get up early enough on Saturday
mornings.

--
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com