Old February 11th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Jack Dalzell Jr.

Default Wasted Nights...

Charles and all,
If you keep watching the Outdoor Channel, you'll see my ugly mug
on the Midwest Bass Fishin' and Huntin' Adventures show. My program
will air in March.
Jack

~~
Jack Dalzell
http://secretweaponlures.com/jdbass/jdhome.htm
~~

Charles B. Summers wrote:
Since there is no more Monday Night Football, I was flipping through the
channels trying to find something for the kids to watch last night. We have
Digital Cable which has a nice little menu screen that shows what is on, and
the times. I was scrolling through the screens and noticed that there was a
channel 107 that had a show on called "People that Fish". Hmm... maybe my
son would enjoy that!

Nope, he's still into Spongebob Squarepants, so I ran off to the den and
turned my TV to channel 107. What was really cool was that every show on
after that was a fishing show too! Can't remember all the names, but they
were all pretty interesting including the show where two guys were catching
large Canadian pike on a Banjo Minnow. The others were all bass related and
I think I even learned a thing or two!

This new found channel has given me something to look foreward to once again
on Monday nights... now if I could only get up early enough on Saturday
mornings.