Old February 11th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Jack Dalzell Jr.

Default Wasted Nights...

This is actually the third time I've appeared. In 2002 I did a 1/2 hour
episode on fishing Lake Erie for smallies (we caught 150 in two days)
and I also did a 1/2 hour episode on catching largemouth in the Sandusky
Bay (we caught 60 in two days). It was awesome. The episode that will
air this March was filmed about one hour after a tornado hit the launch
ramp. Ole Erie was really rockin' and it was the first time that I have
ever fished with a life jacket on. It laid down in the afternoon. While
we didn't catch any monsters, we did catch 'em. See:

http://www.midwestbassfishin.com/episode_info.php See episode #78

The episodes that I'm in are :

Episode #78 - Lake Erie, Ohio
March 9, 2004 - 1:30 AM CST
March 11, 2004 - 9:00 AM CST
March 14, 2004 - 4:30 PM CST
June 8, 2004 - 1:30 AM CST
June 10, 2004 - 9:00 AM CST
June 13, 2004 - 4:30 PM CST

Jack
~~
Jack Dalzell
http://secretweaponlures.com/jdbass/jdhome.htm
http://OutdoorFrontiers.com
~~

Charles B. Summers wrote:
WTG Jack! I'll keep a look out for it, but warn us ahead of time so we'll
know when...ok?