Old February 12th, 2004, 02:40 AM
RichZ

Default Wasted Nights...

Joe wrote:
I like to think that Joe Thomas could be our own
Warren Wolk with a few breaks and a couple more sponsors.

Wait a minute. Are you saying that if Thomas gets lucky he could be as
successful as Warren? Cool.

Joes an all right guy. I fished with him when he won the All American, and
then in th eClassic afew years later. One of the most mechanically sound
anglers I've ever observed. He is adept at every technique, can switch from
flipping to pitching in mid swing and still drop the lure on-target with
nary a ripple.

Warren's a good guy too. Enjoys catching 'em so much that it will limit how
successfully he can compete against the guys who would never think of
setting the hook even one more time than they need to each day, and who
hold absolutely anything of value information-wise very close to the vest.

And yes, I know what you meant.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing