Old November 1st, 2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Default trolling motor

Jajwuth, I imagine you've already considered this idea: Attach a paddle
wheel to the shaft of a small generator and bolt it on the side of your jon
boat. Whenever you use your trolling motor to move the boat, the paddle
wheel will turn and the generator will charge the battery. That way you'll
never run low on electricity.

I can't take credit for this idea. I owe my new understanding of energy
issues and science to my fellow Tennessean, Al Gore. After carefully
studying his doctrines, I realized my best course was to forget everything
I'd learned while earning my degree in Botany. I did that, and now answers
to complex energy and technology issues come very easily to me.

Joe
"fishtale" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is there a fast charge battery for a trolling motor. Solar is out. My
second thought is to charge using portable generator.
Thanks