Old April 18th, 2011, 03:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Belated trip report

On Apr 17, 5:33*pm, Ken Fortenberry
Tom Littleton wrote:
Got out Thursday to the local waters for a pleasant late afternoon.
snip

Nice TR, but there are no native browns in Pennsylvania.

That coincides with my own personal taxonomy of trout.

Like it makes a ****in' difference, ainna?

Stocker - fish from the hatchery
Holdover - hatchery fish which have survived from previous seasons
Wild - offspring and descendants of hatchery or planted fish
Native - in the stream by the hand of god and nothing else

According to my taxonomy there are no native browns in North America.
But wild will do. ;-)

Tedious, but otherwise profoundly banal.

BOO!

g.