Old May 25th, 2011, 10:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default Nuts......and other things

On 2011-05-25 16:49:46 -0400, "Wayne Harrison" said:

"D. LaCourse" wrote

Vanilla/chocolate. His writings are ridiculously verbose and boring. The
boy has to write to impress everyone with his "gift". Sanks, but no
sanks. Ridiculous, verbose, and boring. Worse than
Fortenberry/Gehrke/Mikey combined.

on the other hand, no reasonable man could deny that his communications
are far more acceptable than the long gone "tony geruga (sic?)" personna, or
the outrageous, tiresome, utterly false rantings of the gun totin' midget
from vegas, or wherever; or "beancounter", or a couple of fools that the
much maligned forty has happily chased away over the years, or the early
john baker (aka "asadi") gobbledygook from what i will call the "pungent
smoke" era of my beloved friend's career; or, for that matter, the
unintelligible blather of my own stumblings, apres ambien, shall we say...

iow, we can't all constantly maintain a level of excellence in prose
that would satisfy the demands of, say, the late frances haywood, chief of
the dept of literature, high point central high school, circa 1959.

still, we relentlessly struggle to find ourselves in our writings,
ainna?

yfitons
wayno

Let him write about fishing. He is verbose and ridiculous in ALL of
his writings. And you don't stumble, counselor. You get your message
across with a minimum of words, you try not to impress anyone with your
"gift" of the English language, and you are never boring.

Just an observation. d;o)

Did you see a doc about your neuropathy? Have you used/taken Neuronton
for the pain? Hired a personal trainer?

Dave (Heading to the Rapid for three weeks this Sunday. Plenty of room
- your own cabin.)