Old May 25th, 2011, 10:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Gary Fredrickson

Default Nuts......and other things

On 2011-05-24 22:33:18 -0400, Giles said:

things could be worse.

Indeed! Your rediculously verbose missives could be longer.

Dave

oh jeez...the one season that never ends...

frankly, everyone's writing style is unique, some better than
others...most better than mine. still, it's an undeniable truth that no
one subscribed to this group is required to write, OR TO READ, anything
posted here. as with any literature, one can generally select the
authors they want to read and avoid those whose prose or poetry
offends. give it a try.

frankly, i enjoy the notes about life in rural wisconsin from someone i
know and who has an appreciation for many of the things that i
value...just as i enjoy your notes about the rapid and the other
special places you visit (even jawja!).

i know of very few places in the country that i am familiar with that
provide such a varied bounty during the growing season. we have
farmers' markets here, but the freely shared variety wolfgang describes
as available in his community is unique. i reckon there's gotta be some
compensation for tolerating the wisconsin winter.

jeff

Vanilla/chocolate. His writings are ridiculously verbose and boring.
The boy has to write to impress everyone with his "gift". Sanks, but
no sanks. Ridiculous, verbose, and boring. Worse than
Fortenberry/Gehrke/Mikey combined.

Dave

Wow. What an incredible d-bag!

Don't know any of you folks, but I know two people I'd have a beer with, and
one guy who'd have to pay me to **** that beer on him if he was on fire.

I'd say if only the d-bag is whining, this Giles person should keep on posting
his prose. Maybe the group would be d-bag free (one can only hope!)

GF