Old December 12th, 2008, 04:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default 911

Calif Bill wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
With all due respect to your
career as a fireman, how many fires did you see there in Dayton
which involved a seven building complex with two 110 story towers
doused in thousands of gallons of jet fuel ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the answer is, "zero".

My buddy's brother was a Captain in the San Francisco fire department.

Hell, I can go you one better than that.

*MY* buddy's brother's cousin-in-law was a Martian torpedo man,
err ... Martian torpedo Martian. Really.

--
Ken Fortenberry