Old October 7th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Mason121

Default Salmon Fishing

Jon Foster" wrote:
Guys, stupid question... I need to learn how to Salmon fish. They are
running strong here in Michigan and I need to learn how to do it so I can
take my oldest daughter out and hopefully catch one. I only fish on a rare
occasion and never catch anything but sun fish. I'm looking for the A to Z
education. Are there any good web sites to start with? How about gear too?

Thanks, Jon.

Hi Jon, Check out this web site. I think it is what you are looking for. It
has tons of info.....sites......fishing reports.....tips....etc.

http://www.lakemichiganangler.com/index.html
Good Luck.
Let us know how things go for you and your daughter.
Dan.