Old December 12th, 2007, 01:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default BASS cheating the Jr. Bassmasters

"Joe Z" wrote in message
I think everyone should write BASS and complain. I did! If you agree,
please pass this on as well.

Thanks,

Joe Zellmer

Jr. Classic: BassFans sound off 12/7/2007
BASS's recent decision to move the Junior Classic sparked a wave of
letters to BassFan. To hear what readers had to say - including
parents of kids who qualified - click here to check out BassFan
FeedBack.

http://www.bassfan.com/feedback.asp?archive=c

Well, I read the thread, and everybody seems all intent on bashing B.A.S.S.
but nobody saw fit t make it clear what exactly was promised and what was
supposedly renigged upon. Perhaps if I more clearly understood what was
going on I might be inclined to say something.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River