Old May 16th, 2010, 03:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
family-outdoors

Default Smallmouth Missouri-Fly Rod

We are tying up flies in preparation for a smallmouth trip next
weekend on one of the Ozark Rivers that doesn't get pounded by drunken
aluminum hatch folks. The only caveat to this is if we don't get a
respite from rain, the fishing will be lousy and we will probably
drown...but we MUST go. The river we will fish is suitable for fly
fishing with a long leader and no need for sinking tip line which is a
requirement for me to fly fish it.

This is a pre-TR and if there is no post-TO...well...

Paul