Old August 1st, 2005, 10:29 PM
alwaysfishking

Ahh hell Rich, come up. I'll even give you first shot at everything. No
agenda here, I like scents too. Just not sure if it makes a difference yet
or if it's just a confidence thing, besides it gives me another excuse to
fish for the day :-)

"Rich P" wrote in message
We do it on neutral water and you're on.

Rich P

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
Rich,

Wanna test your theory?, come on up. You fish with it, I'll fish without
it. We can post results here
"Rich P" wrote in message
news
Well, another tournament, another win. I just wanted to say that
since I've been using Mega-Strike, I've been in the money 5 of my last 6
tournaments (I checked the stats for accuracy). I have two 3rds, one
2nd and two 1sts (I skunked along with most of the field in an April 7th
tournament in the cold 40* water). Including one lunker this past
weekend along with the first. I had a 10lb 8oz bag when most guys were
lucky to put a couple of pounds in their boats.
Maybe there's nothing to it, but I'm not going to stop using it with
results like this. Maybe I'll make a believer out of Rich Z yet.

Rich P