Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Ole and Sven

On May 21, 11:30*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote in news:a3b701b3-29a8-4a95-815a-
:

Ole and Sven were drinking buddies who worked as aircraft mechanics
in
Minneapolis and one day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck
in the
hangar with nothing to do.

Ole said, "I vish ve had somethin ta drink!"
Sven says, "Me too. Y'know, I hear you can drink dat yet fuel and get
a buzz. Ya
vanna try it?"

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane hooch and
get
completely smashed.

Next morning Ole wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels. In
fact he feels
GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing!

The phone rings. It's Sven who asks "How iss you feelin dis mornin?"
Ole says, "I feel great. How bout you?"
Sven says, "I feel great, too. Ya don't have no hangover?"
Ole says, "No dat yet fuel iss great stuff -- no hangover, nothin. Ve
oughta do
dis more often."

Sven agrees. *"Yeah, vell, but dere's yust vun ting."
Ole asks, "Vat's dat?"
Sven questions, "Haff you farted yet?"
Ole stops to think. "No "
"Vell, DON'T, 'cause I'm *in Omaha!

Vone little core-erection to Green Teeth's little fiction.

"Vell, DON'T, 'cause I'm *in Obamaha!

Compliments of Green Teeth, better known (to those of us who know him) as
"Slime of the Muck" *

Mildue is his middle name!

HH.

moron.