Old August 10th, 2004, 04:48 AM
go-bassn

Default Catch & Release

I don't think you're going to find anyone here that's going to advocate you
"throwing away" a bass regardless of the circumstances.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"Rodney" . wrote in message
Craig wrote:

Problem was, it was a dink. An undersized bass. Is our President above

the
law?

The problem is

You don't understand fish & game laws

If I owned a pond,, I can catch and cook/throw away, 200 bass out of
that pond in a single day, and have broken no laws. I could even drain
that pond killing every fish in it, and have broken no laws.

Farm ponds and lakes are not under limit laws of the states

Limit laws are for the maintaining of species in "public" waters

WHat part of

" This lake is on my ranch"

"I Built this lake 4 years ago "

"I stocked this lake"

"the fish biologist that checks this lake twice a year tells us to
remove all undersize bass"

Did you not understand
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread