Old November 18th, 2011, 07:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default So, did everyone believe the story...

On 2011-11-18 13:51:13 -0500, "JT" said:

"rw56" wrote in message

On

Nov 17, 10:55 am, "JT" wrote:
"rw56" wrote in message

On Nov 16, 6:46 am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here.
Actually, wondering if I had a role to play in the silence by opening
the Facebook ROFF page.
Frank
Don't worry about it, Frank. There are several reasons ROFF is nearly
dead. One is the existence of much betters forums like The Drake.
Another is the endless "moronic" ****ing matches.
I'm leaving for the Seychelles tomorrow.

I see there are still a few ol timers checking in... I generally check every
few days.

Have a great trip, I look forward to the TR...

How are things in Stanley, much snow yet? We got 4 inches last night...

JT

I'm in California at the moment. The weather forecast shows lots of
snow this week in central Idaho.

We woke to another 6 inches and still snowing hard!

JT

Where are you, Jeff?

Dave (High and dry in Georgia)