Old November 21st, 2011, 03:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Conan The Librarian

Default So, did everyone believe the story...

On Nov 19, 11:02*am, "Tim J."
wrote:
Conan The Librarian typed:

We're almost in the
center of the country, and less than a day's drive from the coast.
The only question is how much fly-fishing I'll get in. *I expect I'll
be pretty much a fulltime woodworker down there. *I've even got a huge
stand-alone shop on the property.

Sounds like a slice of heaven, Chuck. I wish you the very best. I wonder if
they've ever heard of mole down that way?
--
TL,
Tim

Thanks, Tim. I'm pretty sure they have moles down there ... oh
wait ... nevermind. :-)

Chuck Vance ( but I'm not so sure about burritos)