Old November 21st, 2011, 09:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default So, did everyone believe the story...

On Nov 21, 9:28*am, Conan The Librarian wrote:
On Nov 19, 11:02*am, "Tim J."
wrote:

Conan The Librarian typed:

We're almost in the
center of the country, and less than a day's drive from the coast.
The only question is how much fly-fishing I'll get in. *I expect I'll
be pretty much a fulltime woodworker down there. *I've even got a huge
stand-alone shop on the property.

Sounds like a slice of heaven, Chuck. I wish you the very best. I wonder if
they've ever heard of mole down that way?
--
TL,
Tim

Thanks, Tim. *I'm pretty sure they have moles down there *... oh
wait *... nevermind. *:-)

If they (or anyone else, for that matter) are short on moles, I'm a
rich man! Yippee!

And if they need a sauce for them.....well, I can help out there, too.

* * * Chuck Vance ( but I'm not so sure about burritos)

Last time I was in Tijuana, donkeys still knew how to
hump.....um.....o.k., they weren't maybe all that good on WHO to
hump.....but I guess all ya gotta do is point 'em in the right
direction.

giles
no extra charge for the safe lex.