Old December 25th, 2006, 11:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

Default Merry Christmas, good people

"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in message

Steve, don't waste your time on this group of idiots. They have
proven over and over what they really are.

Yes, we are the guyz that don't go around spewing our religious beliefs in a
newsgroup.

Remember, Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet,
and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and
thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Notice he didn't say anything about praying in newsgroups!

Just Plonk them, yes I said Plonk not Ploink. It's the sound of a pan
smacking some anonymous ass in the head when he spouts **** to
someone's face. When they are anonymous is the only time they can do
things like that. For most of them, their parents, wifes or dominant
significant others keep them in line. Little boys like this need a
stern hand.

Mark H. Bowen
1411 Cliffside Place
Lenoir, NC 28645

Now, PLEASE, come on by an whack me with your enormous frying pan.

Same thing happened years ago on CB and to some extent on Amateur
radio.

Got run off from there, did ya?

It's interesting how they act when someone knocks on their
front door. Every once in a while they meet up with someone they
pulled this crap on. Or someone contacts their parents, wife or SO
and they don't do it again unless it's very well hidden. I think the
common phrase for them is cowards!

Yeah, you do that all the time, right! You are so full of ****.

There is a good reason they are all in my bit bucket, they deserve it!

No, it's because they/us cofront you and yours' bull**** and you can't
handle it.

It's a small world for cowards...Merry Christmas little boys!

Happy Hanukkah to you to mother-****er.

Op