Old December 29th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Larry L

Default The politics of nature

"Sportsmen Against Bush" wrote

I consider myself very moderate and have voted in one election or another
for members of both major parties, two minor ones, and an "independant"

That said, I find "the current administration" to be THE biggest threat to
America, as I was taught to believe in it, at nearly all levels, since the
late 60s, early 70's

However, I'd suggest that to be more effective you drop the "against Bush"
and instead take a "for Something" approach .... everytime you say the man's
name you unconsciously give him air time, for one thing. They have
available, and are expert at using, a huge negative, fear, to
jerk the strings of "knee jerk" voters. Finding stronger negatives would
be difficult, so beating them at the negative game is unlikely.

The hope for administration change lies in the "non knee jerk" segment. And
lies in getting more of that segment to remember and think about what they
want America TO
be, not what they fear ... imho