Old May 25th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Chris Rennert

Default Secret Weapon

I know a lot of you guys have no idea how I fish, but I use a
Spinnerbait very rarely. This past Sunday I was in a area where a
spinnerbait would shine, and I only use one brand of spinnerbait now
(secret weapon), and on my first pitch with it up under a dock (The way
I work a spinnerbait is more similar to a jig than the normal cast and
retrieve), I engaged the reel and just used the rod to pick the
spinnerbait up, and a 17" x 13" Largemouth got stuck :-). My first
legal on a Secret weapon spinnerbait. For the most part, I have
substituded crankbaits for spinnerbaits, but sometimes you just can't
beat a big spinnerbait for quality fish!

Chris