Old July 1st, 2010, 06:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

Default Montahoming today

"Larry L" wrote in message
So, I'm sitting, and waiting, in the Dodge dealer in Rexburg since my
check engine light went on and they have to replace some computer
dealie. Figured I might as well post to ROFF given both the time
and boredom level needed.

larry, thanks for the tr. but there's one thing about it that i, as an
appalachian small creek fisherman, finds so frustrating(about this report,
and many others from montahoming fishermen). that is your remarkably
"ho-hum" attitude as you languidly go about the process of catching 18-21"
fish, at the rate of 3-4 per hour. i, and i suspect many others around here
(the placid jeffie included) might easily shoot a cousin or two in exchange
for such productivity!

after my first experience on the madison a few years ago, catching those
enormous fish out of that roaring cascade, my memories shiver as they
return. it's something i doubt i could become cavalier about, ever.

oh well, continued good luck to you as you stumble through paradise.

yfitons
wayno